Location: Studio City, CA
Fully Remote! Studio City, CA | SLP Speech Language Pathologist Full Time Contract JobApply
Completely remote SLP job opportunity available in sunny Southern California! A school district near Studio City, CA, is actively interviewing for a completely remote SLP (Speech Language Pathologist).This will be a full time contract job for the end of the school year. This SLP caseload consists of Pre-K students through 22 years old, with mild to moderate disabilities.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Duties:
- Assist students develop social skills
- Develop IEP Goals
- Help students use AAC devices
- Collaborate with both staff and parents
Minimum SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Job Requirements:
- Active SLP Licensure and Certification in California
- IEP Experience preferred. IEP meetings will be virtual, and tools and templates are provided. SEIS experience preferred.
- Be tech savvy and have access to reliable Wi-Fi. Commuting to Studio City, CA not necessary.
- Available for Full Time hours for the duration of the contract
- Enjoy working with students of all ages
If you or someone you know is qualified for this completely remote, full time job contract, are located near the Studio City, CA area, and are interested in applying, please call 813-343-2145, or email your resume directly to Taryn.McComb@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply