Location: Monument, CO
Fully Remote Speech Language PathologistApply
Sunbelt is now interviewing and hiring immediately for a remote job at a school district in Colorado for a Speech Language Pathologist:
Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview:
- Caseload will be determined by interview and skills to match the best fit for students.
- Assessments, report writing, develop goals, determine eligibility, IEPs and meetings.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a technical screening
- Must be actively licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado
- At least 2 years of schools experience is preferred
If qualified and interested, please email an updated resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply