Location: San Jose, CA
Fully Remote SLP Job in CA- Work From HomeApply
Fully remote teletherapy opening in California for Speech Language Pathologist. It is a full time, and full school year job opportunity.
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely
CA SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be certified in California
- Must be comforable with a 1099 position
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a tech screening
To apply for this fully remote job in California, please send resume to Amanda Baxter at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply