Location: Frankfort , IL
Fully Remote Job for Illinois Licensed Speech Language PathologistApply
We have a fully virtual job opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist with an active Illinois license and recent school-based or extensive clinical pediatric experience. Caseloads vary, and may include students in both general and special education programs. There are currently needs at all grade levels, with the majority being elementary school, mild to moderate.
- Employment Type: Full or part time contract positions available
- Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Providing direct student services via our well-established virtual platform
- Conducting evaluations as needed
- Virtually attending team meetings
- Ensuring compliance with established timelines
- Illinois Speech Language Pathologist License
- PEL with Speech endorsement
- ASHA CCC
- Minimum of two years' school-based experience highly preferred
- Virtual experience a plus!
- We will consider a strong SLP with extensive pediatric clinical or home health experience and working knowledge of IDEA and the Illinois IEP process
If you are interested in learning more about this or any of our other nationwide virtual SLP positions, please call Barbara at 813-792-3470, or send current resume to [email protected].
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply