Location: Portland, OR
Fulltime School Counselor (6th-8th) - NSY 2022/2023 - Near Portland, ORApply
We are looking to partner with an experienced School Counselor for a fulltime onsite contract position working with middle school students in the Portland, OR area - for the new 2022-2023 school year.
- Active School Counseling Oregon teaching license
- At least 1+ year of experience
- Active drivers license
- The hired School Counselor must be comfortable and familiar with trauma-informed practices, multi-tiered systems of support, equity, social and racial justice
- The hired School Counselor experience with suicide prevention
- 40 hours per week, M-F
- 401K with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Dental, medical, vision insurance
To be considered for this Fulltime School Counselor (6th-8th) - NSY 2022/2023 - Near Portland, OR position or to obtain more information, apply below with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply