Location: Westminster, VT
Fulltime Applied Behavior Analyst (ABA) - 22/23 NSY - Westminster, VTApply
We are actively partnering with a local school district in the Westminster, VT area to hire on an Applied Behavior Analyst (ABA) to work fully onsite with their K to 12th grade students for the full upcoming 22/23 school year.
The hired ABA must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology
- At least 1+ year of ABA experience
- Previous experience with behavior needs, especially around Autism spectrum
- Normal school hours, M-F (hours will vary by school)
- Fulltime guaranteed; 32-37.5 hours per week
- Exact schedule will depend on assigned school and if 1:1 work required
- 401K with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Medical/vision/dental insurance
To schedule your phone interview for this 2022-2023 contract position, apply today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
You can also contact the hiring manager Yunsoo Kim at 813-774-5129 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply