Location: Fullerton, CA
Fullerton, CA - School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Part or Full Time
A local school district is seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a position that is now available in Fullerton, CA for the remaining school year. Will consider Candidates with Part or Full Time availability.
In this position, the Speech Therapist will be working with K-12th grade students. Responsibilities include writing IEP’s, progress reports, and providing group and individual therapy services to an average size caseload. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Active CA SLP license or CTC credential
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, not required
- Considering Strong CF's
- Must have school based or pediatric experinece
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Previous IEP experience
Apply Now: To be considered for this Speech Language Pathologist opportunity near Fullerton, CA, send your updated resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this job, or any other opportunities, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled