Location: Austin, TX
Full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in TexasApply
We are working with a school district in Texas that is in need of a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the new school year. This job opportunity will be working with students in K-12th grade with various disabilities. We are looking for applicants who have previous school-based experience and experience with IEP's.
- Active TX Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
If you are interested in being considered for this full-time remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Washington please send an updated resume directly to Lauren.Garris@SunbeltStaffing.com and call/text me!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply