Location: Oswego, IL
Full Time VIRTUAL School Psychologist Job Near Oswego, IL
Seeking immediate Full Time School Psychologists for a VIRTUAL job located near Oswego, IL. You will be working in two to four schools with students ages K-12th grade, with mild to moderate disabilities. In this School Psychologist job near Oswego, IL you will be working approximately 37 hours a week.
Would require some onsite occasionally for testing. If not within commuting distance, strong virtual assessment experience.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- Ability to adapt
- IL License and PEL
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Experience with medicaid
- Conduct individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
For more information about this School Psychologist job or any others near Oswego, Illinois, or any others, please email a copy of your resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com and you can use the following link to view my availability and schedule a time to speak with me about this job.
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy..
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled