Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Full-Time Virtual School Psychologist Job
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district to fill a full-time virtual (work-from-home) School Psychologist job opening. The role offers 37.5 hours per week following the school calendar, and the School Psychologist will be working virtually with students across 3 elementary schools. Experience working with elementary students is required. This position will go through December, with the potential of an extension.
- Effectively use data to inform evidence based decision-making.
- Assist identification of at risk students and target intervention supports to address their learning challenges.
- Assist in the exploration, installation, and implementation of Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) by application of data informed consultation and systems coaching.
- Provide professional development for teachers
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) and participate in Manifestation Determination Reviews (MDR) as needed
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of IDEA, ADA Section 504, and Michigan Special Education Law.
- Collaborate with special education teachers in the completion of Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) for three year evaluations
- Evaluate or Re-evaluate students receiving Special Education Services, as needed
- Administers tests which may include intelligence, achievement, personality, adaptive behavior, and perceptual-motor tests.
- Collect necessary, relevant data through the demonstrated ability to administer/interpret/ analyze standardized assessments.
- Provide Crisis counseling as needed and assist with the district’s response to Crisis and Risk Assessments
- Complete and submit all required records and paperwork including evaluation reports, IEP forms, statistical and Medicaid reports
- Other typical School Psychologist duties as assigned.
- MI School Psychologist MDE certification
- Must be tech savvy
- School-based experience
If you would like to be considered for this virtual School Psychologist job, please send your updated resume directly to Lila.Kreso@sunbeltstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled