Location: Dallas, TX
Full-Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job Near Dallas, TX
We are scheduling interviews to hire a Texas licensed Teacher of the Visually Impaired for this upcoming school year. The position offers full-time hours, competitive hourly wages, and (optional) company benefits.
- Assess students and infants and provide intervention
- Provide appropriate learning activities and experiences to students with visual impairments
- Develop and adapt instructional materials to address each student's ability level
- Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations
- Develop and implement lesson plans
- Collaborate with parents and other staff
- Conduct ongoing assessment of student achievement through formal and informal testing
- Monitor student progress
- Perform functional vision and learning media assessments
- Create classroom environment conducive to learning
Texas Teacher Certification and Teacher of the Visually Impaired Certification
To apply for the TVI job opening, please send your resume to Lila.Kreso@sunbeltstaffing.com for review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled