Location: Plant City, FL
Full Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job in Plant City, FL
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district in the Plant City, FL area that is currently looking to interview and hire for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired for a job opportunity for this upcoming 20-21 school year.
- 35 hours per week
- Full 20-21 School year
- August 20th to May 2021
- Plan and execute quality lessons aligned to students’ IEPS and collect data toward progress.
- Manage student cases, prepare IEPs per state compliance practices, complete Functional Vision Learning Media Expanded Core Curriculum Assessments and Orientation & Mobility Screenings/Evaluations every 3 years or as needed.
- Meet student service times and consultations to include the needs of all stakeholders (IEP Team): Maintain documentation appropriately in program binders, program database and school CUM folders based on SDHC VI Program Standards.
- Turn in regular calendar and log of student services rendered.
- Previous school or pediatric experience
- Must hold an ACTIVE FL license
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
***Interviews will be held immediately by phone or zoom call***
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled