Location: Kent Island, MD
Full time Teacher of the Visually Impaired contract job near Kent Island, MD
Join the Sunbelt Staffing contract special education team in the Kent Island, MD area as a full time teacher of the visually impaired. The selected candidate will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday providing education services to students with visual impairments. They will work as part of a special education team to ensure all educational and functional needs are met for their students.
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job Duties:
- Coordinate instruction planning with other special education professionals at the district
- Utilize and implement appropriate assessment tools to determine student progress with IEP goals
- Ensure specialized instruction is provided according to each student's needs
- Document and communicate student progress with parents and all members of IEP team
Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job Requirements:
- Ability to commute or willingness to relocate to the Kent Island, MD area
- Flexibility with working full time contract hours, Monday through Friday
- Active certification as a Teacher of the Blind/Visually Impaired in the state of Maryland
- Interest in working a contract assignment for at least one for school year
Apply today for this contract TVI job in the Kent Island, MD area. Send your resume to Elizabeth.Reitmeyer@sunbeltstaffing.com or call Elizabeth at 813-792-3417 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled