Location: Wheeling, WV
Full Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job for the Upcoming School Year near Wheeling, WVApply
A supportive school district near Wheeling, WV is partnering with us at Sunbelt Staffing to fill a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job for the upcoming school year. We are dedicated to find someone that fits the criteria below and can make a difference in students lives.
- Experience with IEP’s and Dynamic Learning Maps
- Experience and training with PECS, TEACCH, Discrete Trial Teaching, Social Stories, Applied Behavior Analysis, Support for Personalized Learning, Crisis Prevention Intervention
- Can demonstrate ability to provide intervention and instruction to students with a wide range of abilities and behaviors
- WV teaching certificate with a certification in Multicategorical K – 12 with Endorsement in Autism
- Master’s degree in Education/Deaf Education
- Endorsement in Hard Hearing
If you think this Full time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job for the upcoming school year located near Wheeling, WV sounds like a good fit to you or someone you may know of, please give me a call at (813)-749-5259 and send your resume directly to [email protected] for more information about this job opportunity. We are actively interviewing for this job, and it is one you wont want to miss.
Lauren Bine | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5259
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply