Location: Vera, VA
Full Time - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)Apply
Full Time - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Sunbelt is working with a local school district to add a Speech Language Pathologist to their growing team. SLPs will oversees assessments and evaluations, provide direct therapy services in line with short and long-term goals, and attend IEPs meetings. This is a full time, full school year opening for an elementary school. This is a smaller school division with a total student population of 2200. The ages of the students range from PreK through High School.
- Full Time (40 Hours)
- PreK-High School
- Provide a therapeutic program to meet the induvial needs of speech and language impaired students
- Complete reports and IEPs accurately and within the set timelines
- Provide thorough assessment of speech and language development
- VA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- Previous School Experience Preferred
- Varied, mild to moderate, gen and special ed.
- ASHA CCCs (preferred)
- Will Consider CFYs
- Keep thorough ongoing records for the students receiving services
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job, apply for this job below or by directly emailing your resume to [email protected] or by calling 8137495210.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply