Location: Escondido, CA
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist - K-12Apply
A desired school district near Escondido, CA is Interviewing immediately to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to help support their student’s Pre-K -12. This position is full time for the current school year. Applicants must have prior experience working within the school setting and flexible to work between 2 nearby school sites. Duties for this position include student assessment and IEP’s.
Employment Type: Full-time opportunities
- Ability to Manage a full range of disabilities
- Effective in both oral and written language
- Demonstrate organizational skills
- CA License or CTC Credential
- Prior experience working within the school setting
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist Job please send all resumes to our hiring manager Jackie.email@example.com or call 813.288-3119.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply