Location: Paso Robles, CA
Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Paso Robles, California | Part-TimeApply
Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | Paso Robles, California | Part-Time
We are looking for talented Speech Language Pathologists in the Paso Robles, California area! We are searching for a talented SLP to work part-time with a few students that have mild to moderate disabilities. The position will be onsite and candidates will be able to voice their preferences in scheduling.
- Students have mild to moderate disabilities
- Including: Specific Learning Disability, Autism, and one or two with a Speech/Language impairments
- 24-30 Students
- Elementary school caseload
- Assigned at any level to assist with pending assessments
- The SLP will be doing assessments and IEP’s
- Servicing children both onsite and remotely (some children have opted for teletherapy options)
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in the state of California.
- This requires the SLP to be licensed through ASHA, and to have a valid CA CTC. SLPs may also have a CA SLP License through the state.
- We will also consider qualified SLPs in their Clinical Fellowship Year
- Tech savvy
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#jobsearch #hiring #slp
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply