Location: South Hill, WA
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist job opening near South Hill, WAApply
A local school district is now interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist position for the school year in South Hill, WA.
- Caseloads vary from students K-12 with Mild to Moderate disabilities
- Full Time hours or Part Time hours available.
- Main duties will include assessments and evaluations for students on the caseload with parent meetings.
- WA SLP License and ESA Certification
- Must be flexible with caseload
To apply for this Speech Language Pathologist position for the school year in South Hill, WA, please send a resume to Keaton Reinhart via the contact information below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply