Location: Mill Valley, CA
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Job in Mill Valley, CA
Sunbelt is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist in Mill Valley, CA. We have a full time job opportunity for an SLP that will be assigned to one elementary school site. Ideal applicants will have experience working in a school setting. IEP experience is required. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a small, close knit school district. Apply today!
- CA SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- Previous pediatric experience
- Develop curriculum that can help build communication skills
- Assess communication skills
- Identification of students at risk for later communication problems
- Daily documentation of services and outcomes
- Manage caseloads, services and scheduling
- Perform small group and individual therapy based on needs and screenings
- Collaborate and consult with professionals, providers, and teachers.
For immediate consideration for this speech pathology job, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call me at 813-749-5195.
Senior Hiring Manager
Direct Line: 813-749-5195
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled