Location: Puyallup, WA
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist CFY
A desired school district near Puyallup, WA is setting interviews to hire a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist or CFY for the upcoming school year. This position will also provide services to nearby charter schools working with children of all ages. The district is looking for someone with a passion for helping children reach their goals.
Employment Type: Full Time
- Variety of disabilities and age groups
- Assessments of students related to communication and speech
- Comfortable working with children of all ages
- Strong organizational and communication
- Familiarity with procedures and relevant diagnostic tools
- Develop and maintain relationships
- State of WA SLP License
- WA ESA
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist Job please send all resumes to our hiring manager Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813.288-3119.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled