Location: Seattle, WA
Full Time Special Education TeacherApply
Full Time opening for a Special Education Teacher near Seattle, WA
Currently seeking an experienced Special Education Teacher for a full time, onsite position working with a middle or high school caseload. This position is for the upcoming school year and is located in the Seattle area.
- Full time, onsite
- Middle or high school caseload flexible depending upon preference
- Instructional Learning Center room providing services for students with moderate - severe cognitive challenges. Focus on functional and academic skills using specialized curriculum, for students with IEPs for a half day or more OR
- Resource Learning Center (pull out or in class) providing support to students with IEPs in achieving success in general education classes, primarily using core curriculum and supplemented as needed
- Active WA State teaching credentials
- Current fingerprints with WA OSPI preferred
- Full time availability for the upcoming school year
- Comfortable commuting near Seattle, WA
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply