Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Full Time Special Education Teacher Job Near Queen Creek, AZ
A Queen Creek, AZ area school district is actively interviewing for a preschool Special Education Teacher position! This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the school year. The Special Education Teacher job near Queen Creek, AZ would involve working with mild to moderate disabilities.
Special Education Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
Special Education Teacher Job Qualifications:
- AZ Early Childhood Teacher Cert
- *ideally also certified in Special Education
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
For immediate consideration for this Special Education Teacher job near Queen Creek, AZ, please send your current resume to:
Schedule a call at: https://calendly.com/tracykline
National Hiring Manager
Call or text: 813-792-3409
Ask me about teletherapy....
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled