Location: Bellevue, WA
Full-time Special Education School Teacher School role Bellevue, WAApply
Full-time Special Education School Teacher School role – Bellevue, WA
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the Bellevue, WA area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Full time Special Education Teacher role. This school district is looking for someone to jump right in and showcase their skills and abilities.
- Full-time, 37.5 - 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities, Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Multiple openings/caseloads are available, what do you prefer?
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active WA SPED license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred but not required
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Competitive pay!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Full benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Full-time Special Education teacher School role in the Bellevue, WA area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply