Location: Manchester, CT
Full-time Special Education School Teacher School Job Manchester, CTApply
Full-time Special Education School Teacher School Job – Manchester, CT
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open Full-time Special Education Teacher School Job in the Manchester, CT area. We have partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill an open need for the 22/23 school year. This school district is looking for someone to showcase their skills and provide the best education possible to their students.
- Full-time, 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12, Onsite
- Assess students with disabilities, Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active CT SPED license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred but not required
- Pass a drug and background check
- Elementary and Middle School Resource Room
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Full-time Special Education Teacher School Job in the Manchester, CT area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected]om or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply