Location: Tacoma , WA
Full Time SLPA / Speech Language pathologist Assistant Job- WashingtonApply
A great school district near Tacoma, WA is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to support their students for the current school year. This SLPA role supports students of all ages within the general and special education classes. Must be comfortable working with a wide range or ages and providing direct services.
Employment Type: Full Time
- Variety of disabilities and age groups
- Direct therapy service
- Comfortable working with children of all ages
- Strong organizational and communication
- Familiarity with procedures and relevant diagnostic tools
- Develop and maintain relationships
- State of WA SLPA License
- Valid WA DoH license and NPI is required for Medicaid billing purposes.
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Job please send all resumes to our hiring manager at Jackie.email@example.com
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply