Location: Sonoma, CA
Full Time SLPA job in the Sonoma CA area
A school in the Sonoma CA area is hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) job.
SLPA job specifics:
- remaining school year and upcoming school year job
- 5 day per week/7.5 hours per day
- supporting K-12 students throughout district
- caseload up to 60 students with mild to severe disabilities
- CA SLPA licensure
- autism experience preferred--school experience required
- immediate interview
For additional information or immediate consideration please contact Jackie McDougall at (813) 792-3413.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled