Location: Maple Grove, MN
Full Time SLP with AAC ExperienceApply
We are searching for an onsite SLP for this upcoming school year in the Maple Grove, Minnesota area.
This job will last for the entire school year. It is full time, at 35 hours per week, with K-12th grade. General responsibilities will include assessment, assessment, IEP participation, and direct services. They are also looking for a provider with AAC experience.
MUST be licensed in MN! (MN SLP license and school certification)
*Prior AAC experience and pediatric experience required
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Maple Grove, MN? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply