Location: Palo Alto , CA
Full-Time SLP Job in Palo Alto, CAApply
Palo Alto, CA: School Speech Language Pathology Job
Currently scheduling interviews in the Palo Alto, CA area for a new speech language pathology job. This job is school-based, and involves direct services for preK and K-8th students.
SLP Job Responsibilities:
- Support students in preK, elementary school and middle school
- Provide therapy services as specified on IEP
- Work with diagnostic staff and classroom teachers
- Provide assessments and develop treatment goals
SLP Job Requirements:
- Active CA SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience (IEP experience preferred)
Interested in this school speech language pathology job in Palo Alto, CA?
For consideration, aapply here or send your resume to:
National Hiring Manager | Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply