Location: Derry, NH
Full-time - Sign Language Interpreter School Job (SLI) - Derry, NHApply
Full-time - Sign Language Interpreter School Job (SLI) - Derry, NH
We are seeking a qualified Full-Time, Sign Language Interpreter to fulfill an open need within a Derry, NH area school for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-Time; 35hrs/wk
- Monday – Friday
- Next school year, 2022-2023
- High School caseload – join a team of 4.
- This need is for an SLI who can work with special ed students with mild to moderate disabilities to provide language/interpreting services.
- Potential for more time/working hours due to students in after school activities
- NH Educational interpreters license
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- Competitive Compensation package
- Work with kids!
- Optional full benefits package; Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k elective
To apply for our Full-time, Sign Language Interpreter School Job (SLI) in the Derry, NH area, send your updated resume directly via email to: [email protected].
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply