Location: Three Rivers, MI
Full time Sign Language Interpreter Job Opportunity
Sunbelt Staffing is now looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter for a full time school job opportunity for this upcoming 20-21 school year.
Sign Language Interpreter Job Details:
- Interpret all verbalized language in the classroom using American Sign Language (ASL).
- Provide explanation of new concepts for students using ASL.
- Assist in increasing ASL vocabulary of student(s).
- Tasks may evolve based on the needs of the student(s).
- Work cooperatively with other ISD and local district staff, parents and community service agencies, as needed.
- Assist with other Sign Language duties as assigned by the St. Joseph County ISD Administration.
Sign Language Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Education or field of study related to Special Education.
- Responsibility of employee to obtain and maintain all training(s), certificate(s), approval(s), etc. and provide documentation to the business office before expiration date of said document(s).
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) score of 4.0 or above
For an immediate interview by phone/zoom call - Send your resume to our hiring manager at Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled