Location: Wayne, MI
Full-Time (Short-Term) Virtual School Psychologist JobApply
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district near Wayne, MI to fill a full-time virtual School Psychologist job opening for this school year. This job opening offers 37.5 hours per week following the school calendar, and the School Psychologist will be working virtually with students across 3 elementary schools. This position will go through December, with the potential of re-evaluation and extension.
- Effectively use data to inform evidence based decision-making.
- Assist identification of at risk students and target intervention supports to address their learning challenges.
- Assist in the exploration, installation, and implementation of Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) by application of data informed consultation and systems coaching.
- Provide professional development for teachers
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) and participate in Manifestation Determination Reviews (MDR) as needed
- Provide Crisis counseling as needed and assist with the district’s response to Crisis and Risk Assessments
- Complete and submit all required records and paperwork including evaluation reports, IEP forms, statistical and Medicaid reports
- Other typical School Psychologist duties as assigned.
- MI School Psychologist MDE certification
- Must be tech savvy
- School-based experience
If you would like to be considered for this virtual School Psychologist job, please send your updated resume directly to Lila.Kreso@sunbeltstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply