Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Full-Time Short Term Contract Speech Language Pathologist in the Bolingbrook IL area (SLP-CCC)
A school district in the Bolingbrook IL area is currently interviewing all qualified Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time short term contract job. You will be working with a K-6th grade mild to moderate caseload.
Qualifications and Job Duties:
- IL SLP License and PEL
- Previous school or pediatrics experience preferred
- Working on IEPs and delivering direct therapy
- Conducting evaluations and screenings
- Full-Time (32.5 hours/week)
- School-based short-term contract
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist job please send all resumes to our hiring manager Jessica.Sadler@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-448-1367. If interested in school-based teletherapy positions, please contact Jessica directly for more information.
*We also offer virtual teletherapy jobs – ask me for more info!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled