Location: Minneapolis, MN
Full-time School Speech Language Pathologist - Minneapolis, MNApply
We are interviewing for a Speech and Language Pathologist in the Minneapolis, MN area. Ideal SLP will have AAC experience but is not required. This is a full-time position for the school year. We are scheduling interviews daily, so apply today!
- Full-time long-term contract for the school year.
- 35 hours a week
- Weekly pay; Benefits are available
- You would provide services to High School and Transition students.
- General responsibilities will include assessment, assessment, IEP participation, and direct services.
- Must be comfortable working with older students
Credential Requirements: An active MN SLP License and school certificate to qualify.
To be considered, email resume to: [email protected] or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply