Location: Warren, MI
Full-time School Social Worker Job Warren, MIApply
Full-time School Social Worker Job – Warren, MI
We are seeking a qualified School Social Worker for a school-based position located near Warren, MI. This position is full-time, 40 hours per week for the 2022-2023 school year.
The School Social Worker will be working with a K-12 grade caseload and will be providing services that may include:
- Evaluations, IEP Minutes, Direct consult services, Crisis intervention
- Assisting with SPED Dept.
- Students primarily in grades 2-6th
- 10 students caseload
- Special Education and General Education
- Required to provide social work counseling services and complete all components of evaluations for students needing IEPs
Day to Day:
- Full-Time, 40 hours a week
- On site
- Mild to moderate caseload, K-12
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- Master’s in social work from an accredited college
- Must hold MI SSW License Cert.
- Must have MI PEL Cert.
- School-based experience is preferred but not required
- For immediate consideration to this Onsite Full-time School Social Worker position located near, please email your updated Resume directly to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply