Location: Bellingham, MA
Full Time School Social Worker Job - Bellingham MA AreaApply
Full Time School Social Worker Job - Bellingham MA Area
Sunbelt is hiring a social worker for a school in the Bellingham MA Area. This position onsite and full-time, M-F. Candidates will be working at one school; grade levels range from K-8th. This position is for part of the 2022-23 school year. We are looking for candidates with strong counseling and communication skills.
- Full-Time (30 hours)
- M-F (8:30-3:00)
- Asap- 12/23/22
- Provide counseling to students and families
- Communicate the social and emotional aspects of IEPs
- Connect students and families with outside agencies to offer more support
- Provide ongoing support for students physiological needs
- Work closely with student, families, and school at BFCCPS
-Active MA License (one of the following: Social Worker, Psychologist, Guidance Counselor, Adjustment Counselor, or Case Manager)
This full-time position is for qualified social workers in the Bellingham MA area looking for a meaningful position with a consistent schedule. For questions or to apply please contact Emily Sosa with Sunbelt Staffing by email or phone: [email protected] or (813) 792-3432.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply