Location: Palmer, AK
Full Time School SLPA
Sunbelt is searching for an SLPA for a full-time schools based job near Palmer, AK. This is a contract job for the upcoming academic year. The SLPA will be contracted to work 37.5 hours a week. Apply to join our team and work in the beautiful state of Alaska!
The district will determine specific caseload details based on needs of the students. We are looking for a provider that is flexible and open to working with students in grades K-12. Interested applicants must have their active AK SLPA license.
- IEP experience
- Pediatric experience, preferably in a school setting
- Strong knowledge of speech and hearing
- Excellent caseload and time management skills
Opportunities with Sunbelt include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Access to training and CEUs
- Strong support and mentorship
- Excellent opportunities to network within the field
- Custom pay package with travel stipends available (for qualifying travel therapists)
To apply for this job, e-mail a copy of your resume and professional references to Ankita.Naik@sunbeltstaffing.com.
If you have any questions regarding this SLPA job, please call my office directly at 813-749-5195! I look forward to connecting with you!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled