Location: Napa, CA
Full Time School SLP Job in Napa, CA
Sunbelt is seeking a School SLP in the Napa area on a full time basis. This is a contract job for the entire academic year. The Speech Language Pathologist will be working approximately 37.5 hours a week on a normal school schedule. Caseloads will be assigned based on experience. Typically each speech therapist has a mild to moderate caseload. Come work and enjoy California's wine country and countryside views. Apply today!
- Knowledge of speech and hearing
- Ability to be flexible and creative
- Expertise in the IEP process
- Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Benefits of working with Sunbelt Staffing:
- Top industry pay
- Access to training and CEUs
- 401k, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume to Ankita.Naik@sunbeltstaffing.com.
If you have any questions, call my office at 813-749-5195! I look forward to connecting with you!
Senior Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled