Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Full-Time School Sign Language Interpreting Job in the Ypsilanti, MI AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a school Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time job in the Ypsilanti, MI area.
This full-time school Sign Language Interpreter job daily duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating communication among Deaf or Hard of Hearing students and their hearing peers, the classroom teacher, and other personnel in the school system
- Participating in Deaf or Hard of Hearing (DHH) staff meetings and committee work
This full-time school Sign Language Interpreter job requires:
- A Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) certificate or National Interpreter Certification (NIC)
- Full-time availability Monday-Friday
- The ability to work with students in grades K-12
- Schools experience is highly preferred
If interested in this full-time school Sign Language Interpreter job in the Ypsilanti, MI area, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (813) 774-5082 to discuss the job further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply