Location: Pewaukee, WI
Full Time School RN - Registered Nurse Job Near Waukesha
I am currently working with a school district in the Pewaukee , WI area. We are accepting resumes for a RN - Registered Nurse for the upcoming school year. This is a full time job.
RN - Registered Nurse Job Description:
- Direct nursing care for the health and illness needs of students by ensuring adherence to the district's policies and procedures.
- Emergency nursing services as well as daily skilled nursing procedures, medication administration, and health education.
- Assessment of healthcare needs of children and provision of health accommodations to reduce barriers to learning.
RN - Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited college or university.
- License to practice as a registered nurse (RN) in Wisconsin.
- CPR and AED certified.
- Physically able to perform all job duties including lifting up to 50 pounds.
- One year experience in pediatrics. (Previous schools experience preferred)
- Must have worked as an RN within the last 2 years or have completed a refresher course within the last year.
Candidates should posses a valid driver's license and have reliable transportation to the Pewaukee , WI area. Must be willing to adhere to the school's schedule / approved work days.
To be considered for the School RN - Registered Nurse job in the Pewaukee , WI area, please send your resume to Alain.Macias@SunbeltStaffing.com or you can call me anytime with questions about this job or any others.
Alain Macias National Hiring Manager
Sunbelt Staffing | www.sunbeltstaffing.com
3687 Tampa Rd., Ste 200 Oldsmar, FL 34677
(813) 288-3116 Office
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled