Location: Robbins, IL
Full time-School Registered Nurse School Job near Robbins, IllinoisApply
Full time-School Registered Nurse School Job – near Robbins, Illinois
A school near Robbins, Illinois is now interviewing for an experienced Registered Nurse to fulfill an open position for Summer and the full next school year, 2022-2023. Candidates must meet the requirements below to be considered.
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week, M-F
- Full School Year: ASAP – June, 2023
- General school nursing duties
- Assisting general health needs as well as specific treatment needs (medication administration, diabetic assistance, trach’s, etc.).
- Caseload: Various – Mild, some severe, K-12
- Updated resume, professional references
- Must have active IL, RN BSN
- Must have pediatric/school nurse experience preferred
- Experience working with medically fragile students, trach tubes and vents preferred.
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay packaging
- Work with kids!
**We are conducting interview this week and next! To be considered, please follow application directions below! **
How to apply:
Sound like a good fit for this open Registered Nurse School Job near Robbins, Illinois? Send your updated Resume to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
Call or Text: (813) 906-2293
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply