Location: Henderson, CO
Full Time School Psychologist Near Henderson, CO
We are actively interviewing School Psychologists near Henderson, CO for a job with a local school district. At this position, you will be working with students in grades K-8 at 1-2 school sites. You will be working approximately 30 hours a week.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- Ability to adapt
- CO License
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Conducts individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
For more information or immediate consideration for the School Psychologist job opening near Henderson, CO, e-mail an updated resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com.
You can also schedule a time for a phone interview at:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled