Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Full Time School Psychologist Near Colorado Springs, CO
We are accepting applications for School Psychologists for a job near Colorado Springs, CO. The position is full time, approximately 35 hours a week, working with elementary students near Colorado Springs, CO.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- Ability to adapt
- CO License
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Conducts individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
For more information or immediate consideration for the School Psychologist job opening near Colorado Springs, CO, e-mail an updated resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com. You can also schedule a time for a phone interview at:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled