Location: Dekalb, IL
Full Time School Psychologist Job
A school district in the Dekalb, IL area is now accepting and reviewing school psychologist resumes! The district is looking to fill a full time position with a school psychologist who is flexible and dependable.
In this role, the School Psychologist will be responsible for managing a caseload of K-8th grade students between 3 school sites. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, re-evaluations, initial evaluations, and participating as a member of problem solving team.
- Master’s degree in School Psychology or equivalent field
- Active IL School Psychologist license (PEL)
- Schools experience is required
- For immediate consideration, email updated resume to the hiring manager, Laura Serrano, at Laura@Sunbeltstaffing.com
- Call 813-749-5184 with any questions
National Hiring Manager
813-749-5184 | Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled