Location: Yakima, WA
Full Time School Psychologist Job | Yakima, WAApply
Sunbelt is looking for qualified candidates for a full time school psychologist job in the Yakima, Washington area. This position can be for someone local, or for a travel position. This will be an itinerant position serving multiple districts, but caseload will limited so it is manageable at 40 hours per week.
- No more than 50 students at a time/caseload; max 40 hours/week
- Screen and evaluate referred children including selecting appropriate instruments, administering tests, observations, and writing reports.
- Write evaluation and reassessment summaries and recommendations for referred students.
- Participate as a member of the multi-disciplinary team and the individualized education program (IEP) committee contributing evaluation findings and collaborating on the child’s educational plan.
- Provide consultation to teachers on the development and implementation of IEPs.
- Provide consultation in the school setting which may focus upon instructional, behavioral management, and/or counseling related activities for identified students.
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other appropriate staff regarding the child’s program and any adaptations/materials needed to facilitate improved performance in the classroom or at home.
- Washington ESA
- Licensed School Psychologist in Washington
- Willing to commute in the Yakima, Washington area
To be considered further for this full time school psychologist job near Yakima, Washington please email your resume to Jonathan Johnson.
For those interested in a separate teletherapy position, please call or email our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply