Location: Syracuse, IN
Full-Time School Psychologist Job Opportunity - Syracuse, IN
We are currently seeking a School Psychologist in the Syracuse, IN area for a full-time job opportunity. This is a full-time and full school year position.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Itinerant role covering 2-3 buildings
- Traditional School Psychologist role
- IN School Psychologist credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled