Location: Natick, MA
Full-Time School Psychologist Job Opportunity| Natick, MA area
I am currently seeking an experienced School Psychologist to fill a job opening as soon as possible in the Natick, Massachusetts area. This job will involve working with middle school aged students and young adults for the full 20-21 school year.
- MA School Psychology License
- Previous experience in a middle school setting (preferred)
- Administer testing to determine the students behavioral, emotional, and academic needs
- Interpret the results of any psychological assessments and prepare reports for the administrators and parents
- Help create IEP plans that ensure success for kids with full range of impairments and collaborate with administrators and parents to ensure success.
- 35.5 hours per week
- Starting ASAP through June 4th, 2021
- Standard School Calendar Dates
Please apply to this part-time School Psychologist Job in the Hebron, IL area and immediately be considered for the job. This is a quick moving process, so send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and call me at (813)448-1418. I look forward to connecting with you!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled