Location: Rosemount, MN
Full-Time School Psychologist Job Opening - Rosemount, MN
We have partnered with a school district in the Rosemount, MN area to interview and hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. Interviews are being scheduled now and hiring decisions will be made quickly.
- Monday – Friday
- 35 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Elementary School students
- 2 School locations close by to each other
- Writing evaluation plans
- Writing evaluation reports
- Parent meetings
- MN MDE License – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in Rosemount, MN or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled