Location: Seattle, WA
Full Time School Psychologist Job Near Seattle, WA
Interviewing Full Time School Psychologists for a job located near Seattle, WA. At this school district near Seattle, WA, you will be working with elementary and middle school students in one to two school locations. This School Psychologist job is full time and for the remaining school year.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- Ability to adapt
- WA License
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Conducts individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
For more information or immediate consideration for the School Psychologist job opening near Seattle, WA, e-mail an updated resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com. You can also schedule a time for a phone interview at:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled