Location: Ontario, CA
Full-Time School Psychologist Job near Ontario, CaliforniaApply
A school district near Ontario, California is in search of a hybrid school Psychologist for a contract job. Interviews are beginning now. This contract will be valid through the end of the school year, full-time, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, between school hours.
Qualifications and requirements for this school Psychologist job near Ontario, California area are:
- Master's degree in psychology, educational psychology, or school psychology
- Valid California PPS credentials
Your caseload for this full-time contract job will include students ranging from K-12th grade with a range of needs.
Roles and Responsibilities for this school Psychologist job are:
- Provide individual and group counselling to K-12th students
- Caseload management for students
- Develop and provide treatment plants to students
- Any other duties that may be assigned
If you would like to request more information about this position or to apply for this school psychologist job near Ontario, California area please contact Elzira Walters at (813) 792-3418 and send your most recent resume to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply