Location: Denton, TX
Full-time School Psychologist Job Near Denton, TXApply
I am currently scheduling interviews for a full-time School Psychologist for a school district in the Denton, TX. This job is for next school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Caseload is about 45 students in elementary and secondary school
- Hours are full-time, 32 hours per week
- Will work with students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Responsibilities include evaluations, assessments, and IEPs
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- TX State License in School Psychology
- Must be able to commute to the Denton, TX area
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Please email your resume to Alexis Novales at [email protected] or call (813) 792-3441 if interested in this School Psychologist job in the Denton, TX area.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply